- Capital : Washington, District of Columbia
- Population : 304.367 Million(s)
- Area : 9 629 090 km2
- Highest point : Mount McKinley (6,194m)
Countries nationals of United States can travel to
2 505 Millions
People nationals of United States can meet
57 032 876 km2
Area nationals of United States can visit
- Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) required prior to departure
Visa not required only if traveling as tourist
-Visa is not required for a maximum stay of 90 days for holders of a double or multiple entry C limited territorial validity visa issued by a Schengen Member State.
-Visa is not required for Children under 17 years of age of any nationality , providing having Moroccan parent(s) and being registered in parent(s)'s passport.
- eVisa can be obtained here : https://www.immigration.ms/
Maximum stay of one year for former nationals of the Philippines
-Visa is not required a maximum stay of 30 days for holders of an ROC (Taiwan) Business and Academic Travel Card issued by Chinese Taipei.
Visa upon arrival
E-visas can be obtained via www.ednrd.ae
- Only if travelling as tourist
- Visitors wishing to stay over 31 days, can obtain an Entry Permit on arrival.
- Visitors travelling for touristic purposes may extend their stay, for periods of 31 days, up to a max. of 6 months.
-Visa is not required for Former inhabitants of Cape Verde including their spouses and children.
-Visa is not required for Those traveling as a tourist on a charter flight.
- All passengers can obtain a visa on arrival, provided attending a scientific or economical conference.
- Accompanying staff (housemaids, drivers), traveling with their employer, can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 3 months.
- Visa on arrival only available if travelling as tourist and holding a phone number and address in Lebanon.
- Tourist groups (minimum of 8 people) can obtain a visa on arrival at Beirut (BEY), for a max stay of 6 months, provided sponsored by a registered tour operator in Lebanon.
- Maids of those accredited to Lebanon can also obtain a visa on arrival.
- Holders of passports containing any Israeli visa or stamp will be refused entry.
- Passengers must hold Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA).
Visa on arrival only available in these airports : Beira (BEW), Nampula (APL), Maputo (MPM), Pemba (POL), Tete (TET)
- Visa on arrival only applicable if traveling as tourist
- Visitors traveling on business can obtain a visa on arrival for a max. stay of 5 years, provided holding a license issued by the Ministry of Industry.
- Visitor's permit can be obtained on arrival for a maximum stay of 3 months.
- Visitor's permit can be obtained on arrival for a maximum stay of 1 month.
- Those of Somali origin can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 90 days.
-Visa not required only if traveling as tourist.
-Visa not required for Those of Turkish origin holding foreign passport and a National ID Card issued by Turkey.
-E-visas can be applied for, prior to departure, through http://www.evisa.gov.tr/.
Although no visa requirements exist, apply the relevant regulations of France or Spain, whichever must be transited to reach Andorra
- Visa not required if born in Afghanistan
- Visa not required if born to parents who are nationals of Afghanistan
- Visa not required if born to parents who are born in Afghanistan but are not nationals of Afghanistan.
-Visa is not required for Holders of an application for a tourist visa can obtain a visa on arrival for a max stay of 15 days.
- Visitors can obtain a visa on arrival at Minsk (MSQ)
-Visa is not required for Holders of a V.I.P invitation letter.
- Holders of an invitation letter issued by the authorities of Cote d'Ivoire prior to travel can obtain a visa on arrival.
- Holders of a pre-arranged approval issued by "Le Delegue General de a la Surete" can obtain a visa on arrival.
-Visa not required for Minors under 18 years of age, accompanied by parents holding a National ID Card issued by Eritrea.
-Visa is not required except for Holders of a Travel Order and a transportation request issued by Government of Gabon.
-Visa not required for Children under 16 years of age are not required to hold a visa.
- Visa is not required for Holders of a Dual Nationality Card issued by Ghana.
- Holders of an Emergency Visa on arrival Letter (EV) issued by Ghana Immigrations Service can obtain a visa on arrival.
-Visa is not required for Holders of Person of Indian Origin (PIO) Card.
- Indian law does not permit dual nationality for inhabitants of India.
- Holders of an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) registration certificate (booklet) are required to carry the OCI, even though they are issued with a "U" type visa.
-Visa is not required for Holders of a signed and stamped letter issued by the Ministry of Interior of Iraq, provided arriving at Baghdad (BGW), Basra (BSR) or Najaf (NJF).
-Visa on arrival possible if arriving at Erbil or Sulaymaniyah airport
- Reporters, journalists, photographers and cameramen of any nationality other than Iranian require a visa.
- Admission will be refused to women not wearing Islamic head cover, scarf, long sleeves or stockings.
- Admission refused to holders of passports or travel documents containing a visa/stamp for Israel.
- Holders of a letter of invitation can obtain a single entry visa on arrival, for a max. stay of 1 month, provided visa is pre-arranged by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
-Visa is not required for inhabitants of the USA, including their family members even if of another nationality, provided travelling together and holding a letter from an established company in Libya sponsoring their visit.
- Holders of a Letter of Approval issued by the Ministry of Travel and Tourism can obtain a visa on arrival.
- Holders of invitation letter and hard copy of inviting company\'s registration certificate can obtain a Business or Entry Visa on arrival at Yangon (RGN).
Visa not required if holding Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) issued by Australia or multiple entry visa to Australia
-Visa is not required for Former inhabitants of Nigeria holding valid foreign passport together with expired Nigerian passports.
- Holders of written e-visa approval issued by Immigration Authority Headquarters in Abuja, can obtain a visa on arrival.
-Visa is not required for holders of a Pakistan Origin Card (POC) or a National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP), regardless of nationality, for an unlimited period of stay.
- If traveling on business, pre-arranged visa on arrival is possible
-Holders of an "Entry Permit" issued by the Sudanese Ministry of interior can obtain a visa on arrival, for a maximum stay of 60 days.
- Holders of a copy of a pre-arranged visa can obtain a visa on arrival.
- E-Visas can be applied for here : http://www.smf.st/virtualvisa/. Printed Visa authorization must be presented at the time of travel
-Visa is not required for inhabitants of any country whose national passport states that they were born in Algeria, Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates or Yemen.
- Visa not required for those (mother, wife or children) accompanying passengers of Syrian origin can obtain a visa on arrival.
-Holders of approval of a visa pre-arranged by a sponsor in Syria, can obtain a visa on arrival.
- Holders of a letter of invitation issued by a company registered in Turkmenistan can obtain a visa on arrival, for a maximum stay of 10 days.
-Visa not required for Holders a Certificate of Visa Exemption issued to former inhabitants of Viet Nam residing abroad, or those nationals of Viet Nam not holding a Vietnamese passport but only holding a foreign permanent resident card.
-Visa not required for Those of Yemeni origin, provided holding genuine Yemeni identification documents or proof of being of Yemeni origin.