Travel from Barbados to Qatar
Qatar visa requirement for Barbadian
nationals of Barbados should apply for an online visa to travel to Qatar
Entry Recommendations (With E-visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Qatar
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Qatar for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Qatar.
- Tax returns : Income Tax Returns of the applicant in applicant's country. Income tax papers which show an annual gross income of USD $8,000 or more.
- Travel Evidence : A proof which can prove that you have travelled to certain countries Evidence of travel in the last five years to any of the following countries: QATAR, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen countries, USA or UK
- Invitation Letter : A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. If staying with Qatari resident (friend or relative), an invitation letter from this resident along with his / her Qatar resident visa copy, Qatar ID, Passport first / bio page OR If this friend / relative is a Qatari national then his / her Qatari national ID and invitation letter is required
Exchange Rate1 BBD = 1.8 QAR
Currency used in Barbados is Barbados Dollar ( 1 BBD = 0.49 USD )
Currency used in Qatar is Qatari Rial ( 1 QAR = 0.27 USD )