Travel from Barbados to Thailand
Thailand visa requirement for Barbadian
Visa Required to travel to Thailand for nationals of Barbados
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Thailand
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Thailand. You must have a confirmed return ticket to show that they are flying out of Thailand within 15 days of entry, as appropriate. Open tickets do not qualify. Travelling overland out of Thailand by train, bus, etc to Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia (including en route to Singapore), Myanmar, etc is not accepted as proof of exiting Thailand.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Thailand, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records It will also be necessary to prove that you have funds of at least 10,000 THB per person and 20,000 THB per family during your stay in Thailand.
Exchange Rate1 BBD = 15.14 THB
Currency used in Barbados is Barbados Dollar ( 1 BBD = 0.49 USD )
Currency used in Thailand is Baht ( 1 THB = 0.03 USD )