Travel from British Virgin Islands to Singapore
Singapore visa requirement for British Virgin Islander
Visa Required to travel to Singapore for nationals of British Virgin Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Singapore
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Singapore.
- Tax returns : Income Tax Returns of the applicant in applicant's country.
- Cover Letter : A cover letter with all needed details of the applicant, destinations and travel details. Same details should be provided for other members travelling with you.
- Invitation Letter : A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. Letter of Introduction which has to be issued from a local contact in Singapore
- Health Document : Proof of health requirements of Singapore.
Exchange Rate1 USD = 1.38 SGD
Currency used in British Virgin Islands is US Dollar ( 1 USD = 1 USD )
Currency used in Singapore is Singapore Dollar ( 1 SGD = 0.72 USD )