Travel from Burkina Faso to Bahrain
Bahrain visa requirement for Burkinabe
Visa Required to travel to Bahrain for nationals of Burkina Faso
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Bahrain
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Bahrain for the duration of your visit.
Exchange Rate1000 XOF = 0.64 BHD
Currency used in Burkina Faso is West African CFA franc ( 100 XOF = 0.17 USD )
Currency used in Bahrain is Bahraini Dinar ( 1 BHD = 2.65 USD )