Travel from Central African Republic to China
China visa requirement for Central African Republic
Visa Required to travel to China for nationals of Central African Republic
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for China
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Previous Visa : Previous visas if available.
- Previous Passport : I any, provide a previous passport.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in China for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for China.
Exchange Rate1 XAF = 0.01 CNY
Currency used in Central African Republic is Central African CFA franc ( 100 XAF = 0.16 USD )
Currency used in China is Yuan Renminbi ( 1 CNY = 0.13 USD )