Travel from Cook Islands to Albania
Albania visa requirement for Cook Islander
Visa Required to travel to Albania for nationals of Cook Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Albania
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Albania.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
Exchange Rate1 NZD = 69.72 ALL
Currency used in Cook Islands is New Zealand Dollar ( 1 NZD = 0.63 USD )
Currency used in Albania is Lek ( 100 ALL = 0.9 USD )