Travel from Cook Islands to Djibouti
Djibouti visa requirement for Cook Islander
Visa Required to travel to Djibouti for nationals of Cook Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Djibouti
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Djibouti for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Djibouti.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 NZD = 111.99 DJF
Currency used in Cook Islands is New Zealand Dollar ( 1 NZD = 0.63 USD )
Currency used in Djibouti is Djibouti Franc ( 100 DJF = 0.56 USD )