- Passport of Cook Islands
- Visa requirement for India
Travel from Cook Islands to India
India visa requirement for Cook Islander
Visa Required to travel to India for nationals of Cook Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for India
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in India for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for India.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
- National Identity : A certified copy of your national identity card/s (other than your passport) of applicant's country. You must provide a copy of both sides of each card.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
- Residency Proof : Legal residence in applicant's country you are applying from, e.g, visa or residence permit. Confirmation of legal residence, if you are not a national of the country in which you are applying or your right to reside there is not included in your passport. Residence permit should be valid for at least 3 months after departure. Copy of any one utility bill, such as electricity bill/ gas bill/ landline telephone bill (as address proof)
- National Identity : A certified copy of your national identity card/s (other than your passport) of applicant's country. You must provide a copy of both sides of each card. Copy of NADRA Card along with its English translation
- Sponsorship Document : Proof of Sponorship from citizen of India. • Sponsor letter with signature ID proof. • Income Tax / Form 16 for last 3 years. • Bank Statements / Passbook updated. • Any other financial documents like FD, Shares, Mutual Funds, NSC, PPF, Property papers or any other financial documents. This certificate should also be countersigned by any of the following Indian government officials (DM/ SP/SDM/ Tehsildar/ BDO/ SHO/ Groups A officer of State and Central Government/ Principal of a Government college and Principal / headmaster of a Government School), who will certify that they personally know your Indian sponsor. Sponsorship certificate is mandatory for all visitor visa cases. The Indian government official should also attach a self-attested copy of their photo identity card along with his/her contact number (landline preferable) along with the sponsorship certificate. Any two of these documents of the Indian invitee: passport (preferred), copy of electricity bill, telephone bill, ration card, election card, clearly mentioning the address and contact numbers.
Exchange Rate1 NZD = 45.25 INR
Currency used in Cook Islands is New Zealand Dollar ( 1 NZD = 0.63 USD )
Currency used in India is Indian Rupee ( 1 INR = 0.01 USD )