Travel from Cook Islands to Laos
Laos visa requirement for Cook Islander
Visa Required to travel to Laos for nationals of Cook Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Laos
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket) A Forwarding Letter is required from the applicant on the company’s letter head stating his name, designation, passport number, purpose, duration of visit.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Laos for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Laos.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
- Invitation Letter : A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. Invitation Letter from Laos host / inviting Company on its letter head stating the purpose of travel, duration of stay and should be duly signed with signatory’s name and designation
Exchange Rate1 NZD = 5079.07 LAK
Currency used in Cook Islands is New Zealand Dollar ( 1 NZD = 0.63 USD )
Currency used in Laos is Lao Kip ( 1000 LAK = 0.11 USD )