- Passport of Cook Islands
- Visa requirement for Mauritania
Travel from Cook Islands to Mauritania
Mauritania visa requirement for Cook Islander
Visa Required to travel to Mauritania for nationals of Cook Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Bookings : A round-trip flight reservations for Mauritania.
- Accomodation Bookings : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Mauritania for the duration of your visit.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 NZD = 23.09 MRU
Currency used in Cook Islands is New Zealand Dollar ( 1 NZD = 0.63 USD )
Currency used in Mauritania is Ouguiya ( 1 MRU = 0.02 USD )