Travel from Cook Islands to Mongolia
Mongolia visa requirement for Cook Islander
Visa Required to travel to Mongolia for nationals of Cook Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Mongolia
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Cover Letter : A cover letter with all needed details of the applicant, destinations and travel details. Same details should be provided for other members travelling with you. The letter should be addressed to the Visa Consular - Embassy of Mongolia.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Mongolia for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Mongolia.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
Exchange Rate1 NZD = 0.63 MNT
Currency used in Cook Islands is New Zealand Dollar ( 1 NZD = 0.63 USD )
Currency used in Mongolia is Tugrik ( 1 MNT = 1 USD )