Travel from Cook Islands to Oman
Oman visa requirement for Cook Islander
Visa Required to travel to Oman for nationals of Cook Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Oman
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Oman for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Oman.
- Leave Letter : A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job in applicant's country.
Exchange Rate1 NZD = 0.24 OMR
Currency used in Cook Islands is New Zealand Dollar ( 1 NZD = 0.63 USD )
Currency used in Oman is Rial Omani ( 1 OMR = 2.59 USD )