- Passport of Cook Islands
- Visa requirement for Puerto Rico
Travel from Cook Islands to Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico visa requirement for Cook Islander
Visa Required to travel to Puerto Rico for nationals of Cook Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Bookings : A round-trip flight reservations for Puerto Rico.
- Accomodation Bookings : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Puerto Rico for the duration of your visit.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 NZD = 0.63 USD
Currency used in Cook Islands is New Zealand Dollar ( 1 NZD = 0.63 USD )
Currency used in Puerto Rico is US Dollar ( 1 USD = 1 USD )