Travel from Cook Islands to Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka visa requirement for Cook Islander
Visa Required to travel to Sri Lanka for nationals of Cook Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Sri Lanka
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Sri Lanka for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Sri Lanka.
Exchange Rate1 NZD = 112.94 LKR
Currency used in Cook Islands is New Zealand Dollar ( 1 NZD = 0.63 USD )
Currency used in Sri Lanka is Sri Lanka Rupee ( 100 LKR = 0.55 USD )