- Passport of Cook Islands
- Visa requirement for Vietnam
Travel from Cook Islands to Vietnam
Vietnam visa requirement for Cook Islander
Visa Required to travel to Vietnam for nationals of Cook Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Vietnam
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Vietnam for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Vietnam.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Vietnam, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records Evidence showing that you are have enough financial sources for your travel (at least USD 1,000)
- Cover Letter : A cover letter with all needed details of the applicant, destinations and travel details. Same details should be provided for other members travelling with you.
Exchange Rate1 NZD = 11906.43 VND
Currency used in Cook Islands is New Zealand Dollar ( 1 NZD = 0.63 USD )
Currency used in Vietnam is Dong ( 1000 VND = 0.04 USD )