Travel from Cuba to USA
USA visa requirement for Cuban
Visa Required to travel to USA for nationals of Cuba
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for USA
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Appointment Booking : Appointment booking confirmation with the consulate of USA. Also need Visa Fee reciept along with DS-160 confirmation page
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Previous Visa : Previous visas if available. If you were previously in the United States, any documents attesting to your immigration or visa status.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave USA, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
- Proof of Return : Proof that you have reasons to return to applicant's country such as: • A letter from your employer stating you plan to return to your job • Proof that you study at a school, college or university in your home country • Proof that you have immediate family members in your home country(photos, marriage certificates etc) • Proof that you can return home • Proof that you own a house or other major assets in your home country
- Cover Letter : A cover letter with all needed details of the applicant, destinations and travel details. Same details should be provided for other members travelling with you.
- Financial documents : Any financial documents like FD, Shares, Mutual Funds, NSC, PPF, Property papers or any other financial documents in applicant's country.
On 29 September 2017, the US halted processing of all visas except family reunification visas at its embassy in Havana, Cuba.:
Exchange Rate1 CUP = 1 USD
Currency used in Cuba is Cuban Peso ( 1 CUP = 1 USD )
Currency used in USA is US Dollar ( 1 USD = 1 USD )