- Passport of East Timor
- Visa requirement for Mali
Travel from East Timor to Mali
Mali visa requirement for East Timorese
Visa Required to travel to Mali for nationals of East Timor
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Bookings : A round-trip flight reservations for Mali.
- Accomodation Bookings : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Mali for the duration of your visit.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 USD = 584.79 XOF
Currency used in East Timor is US Dollar ( 1 USD = 1 USD )
Currency used in Mali is West African CFA franc ( 100 XOF = 0.17 USD )