Travel from El Salvador to Uganda
Uganda visa requirement for El Salvador
Visa on arrival
Visa can be obtained on arrival in Uganda for nationals of El Salvador
Entry Recommendations (Visa on Arrival)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Uganda
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Uganda for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Uganda.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket) A personal letter from the applicant addressed to the Embassy of Uganda, explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, cities to be visited, and place of accommodation.
- Health Document : Proof of health requirements of Uganda. Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
Determined at the port of entry.:May apply online.:90-day East African Visa for travel within Uganda, Kenya and Rwanda only also available online. First port of entry must be the country which approved the East African Visa:
Exchange Rate1 SVC = 406.94 UGX
Currency used in El Salvador is El Salvador Colon ( 1 SVC = 0.11 USD )
Currency used in Uganda is Uganda Shilling ( 1000 UGX = 0.27 USD )