Travel from Gabon to Ivory Coast
Ivory Coast visa requirement for Gabonese
Visa Required to travel to Ivory Coast for nationals of Gabon
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Ivory Coast
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Ivory Coast for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Ivory Coast.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
- Health Document : Proof of health requirements of Ivory Coast. Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever
Exchange Rate1 XAF = 0.99 XOF
Currency used in Gabon is Central African CFA franc ( 100 XAF = 0.16 USD )
Currency used in Ivory Coast is West African CFA franc ( 100 XOF = 0.17 USD )