Travel from Guinea-Bissau to Indonesia
Indonesia visa requirement for Guinea-Bissau
Visa Required to travel to Indonesia for nationals of Guinea-Bissau
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Indonesia
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Indonesia.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
- Leave Letter : A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job in applicant's country.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 XOF = 21.24 IDR
Currency used in Guinea-Bissau is West African CFA franc ( 100 XOF = 0.17 USD )
Currency used in Indonesia is Rupiah ( 1000 IDR = 0.07 USD )