Travel from Haiti to Panama
Panama visa requirement for Haitian
Visa Required to travel to Panama for nationals of Haiti
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Panama
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa. Copies of all the pages of your passport, with the passport having at least three months validity before expected trip.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Panama for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Panama.
- Cover Letter : A cover letter with all needed details of the applicant, destinations and travel details. Same details should be provided for other members travelling with you. Proof of economic solvency during stay, (No less than USD $500.00)
- Previous Visa : Previous visas if available.
- Invitation Letter : A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. Present, if applicable, a letter of invitation, which may come from either a Panamanian resident or a private entity
Exchange Rate1 HTG = 0.01 PAB
Currency used in Haiti is Gourde ( 1 HTG = 0.01 USD )
Currency used in Panama is Balboa ( 1 PAB = 1 USD )