Travel from Hong Kong to Taiwan
Taiwan visa requirement for Hong Kong
Visa on arrival
Visa can be obtained on arrival in Taiwan for nationals of Hong Kong
Entry Recommendations (Visa on Arrival)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Taiwan
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Taiwan for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Taiwan.
Entry permit on arrival for NT$300. Free online registration prior to arrival is also available. Applicable only to those born in Hong Kong or Macau, or those who have previously entered Taiwan at least once as a permanent resident of Hong Kong. Not applicable to HKSAR passport holders with nationality or citizenship of another country except for persons with dual Chinese nationality and British National (Overseas) status:In addition, HKSAR passport holders can now apply entry permit online.:
Exchange Rate1 HKD = 3.99 TWD
Currency used in Hong Kong is Hong Kong Dollar ( 1 HKD = 0.12 USD )
Currency used in Taiwan is New Taiwan dollar ( 1 TWD = 0.03 USD )