- Passport of Iceland
- Visa requirement for Libya
Travel from Iceland to Libya
Libya visa requirement for Icelandic
Visa Required to travel to Libya for nationals of Iceland
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Bookings : A round-trip flight reservations for Libya.
- Accomodation Bookings : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Libya for the duration of your visit.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 ISK = 0.01 LYD
Currency used in Iceland is Iceland Krona ( 100 ISK = 0.79 USD )
Currency used in Libya is Libyan Dinar ( 1 LYD = 0.7 USD )