Travel from Ivory Coast to Canada
Canada visa requirement for Ivorian
Visa Required to travel to Canada for nationals of Ivory Coast
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Canada
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Cover Letter : A cover letter with all needed details of the applicant, destinations and travel details. Same details should be provided for other members travelling with you.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Canada for the duration of your visit.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
- Tax returns : Income Tax Returns of the applicant in applicant's country.
- Financial documents : Any financial documents like FD, Shares, Mutual Funds, NSC, PPF, Property papers or any other financial documents in applicant's country.
Exchange Rate100 XOF = 0.22 CAD
Currency used in Ivory Coast is West African CFA franc ( 100 XOF = 0.17 USD )
Currency used in Canada is Canadian Dollar ( 1 CAD = 0.74 USD )