Travel from Ivory Coast to Colombia
Colombia visa requirement for Ivorian
Visa Required to travel to Colombia for nationals of Ivory Coast
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Colombia
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Colombia.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
- Previous Visa : Previous visas if available.
May apply online.:
Exchange Rate1 XOF = 5.69 COP
Currency used in Ivory Coast is West African CFA franc ( 100 XOF = 0.17 USD )
Currency used in Colombia is Colombian Peso ( 1000 COP = 0.29 USD )