Travel from Ivory Coast to Ireland
Ireland visa requirement for Ivorian
Visa Required to travel to Ireland for nationals of Ivory Coast
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Ireland
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Cover Letter : A cover letter with all needed details of the applicant, destinations and travel details. Same details should be provided for other members travelling with you. Type or write a letter explaining why you want to come to Ireland. Sign and date the letter and submit it with your documents.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket) Type or write a description of your planned holiday, vacation or study trip to Ireland, including where you will stay.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Ireland for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Ireland.
- Travel Insurance : Proof of travel insurance for Ireland with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. If your application for a visa is approved, you must get travel/medical insurance before you travel. You will not be allowed to enter Ireland without it. In some cases, you may be asked to submit proof that you have travel/medical insurance before a visa is granted.
- Fee Payment : Proof of fee payment for the visa. In some circumstances, you may have to include proof that you have paid the visa application fee. Contact your application office to find out if you need to provide proof and what to include.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Ireland, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records You must show that you have enough finance (money) to support yourself fully in Ireland.
- Proof of Return : Proof that you have reasons to return to applicant's country such as: • A letter from your employer stating you plan to return to your job • Proof that you study at a school, college or university in your home country • Proof that you have immediate family members in your home country(photos, marriage certificates etc) • Proof that you can return home • Proof that you own a house or other major assets in your home country You must include proof that you will leave Ireland when your visit ends. To do so, you must show that you have a strong obligation to return home (ie to your country of residence) for economic, social or family reasons. These can be Work, Family, Property,
- Visa Refusals : If you were ever refused a visa by some other countries, document stating the same should be submitted. If you were ever refused a visa by any country, type or write a description about it. You must also include the original letter sent to you by the authorities that refused your application.
Exchange Rate100 XOF = 0.15 EUR
Currency used in Ivory Coast is West African CFA franc ( 100 XOF = 0.17 USD )
Currency used in Ireland is Euro ( 1 EUR = 1.1 USD )