Travel from Ivory Coast to Jamaica
Jamaica visa requirement for Ivorian
Visa Required to travel to Jamaica for nationals of Ivory Coast
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Jamaica
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Jamaica for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Jamaica.
- Immigration Form : Immigration form that needs to be submitted at the port of entry
Exchange Rate1 XOF = 0.23 JMD
Currency used in Ivory Coast is West African CFA franc ( 100 XOF = 0.17 USD )
Currency used in Jamaica is Jamaican Dollar ( 100 JMD = 0.73 USD )