Travel from Ivory Coast to Vatican City
Vatican City visa requirement for Ivorian
Visa Required to travel to Vatican City for nationals of Ivory Coast
Entry Recommendations (Schengen visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Vatican City
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Vatican City for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Insurance : Travel insurance for Vatican City with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. If insurance covered by credit card, provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance, a copy of the credit card and the table of benefits. Insurance should cover at least EUR 30,000 and cost of repatriation for medical reasons.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant for the last 3 months. The statement must contain applicant's name as the account holder, accounts balances, and the date of the statement. Online printed statements has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials. Accounts should have sufficient funds to cover the stay in the Schengen Space.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Vatican City.
- Previous Passport : I any, provide a previous passport.
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Cover Letter : A cover letter with all needed details of the applicant, destinations and travel details. Same details should be provided for other members travelling with you.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
Exchange Rate100 XOF = 0.15 EUR
Currency used in Ivory Coast is West African CFA franc ( 100 XOF = 0.17 USD )
Currency used in Vatican City is Euro ( 1 EUR = 1.1 USD )