Travel from Japan to Uganda
Uganda visa requirement for Japanese
Visa on arrival
Visa can be obtained on arrival in Uganda for nationals of Japan
Entry Recommendations (Visa on Arrival)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Uganda
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Uganda for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Uganda.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket) A personal letter from the applicant addressed to the Embassy of Uganda, explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, cities to be visited, and place of accommodation.
- Health Document : Proof of health requirements of Uganda. Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
May apply online.:
Exchange Rate1 JPY = 33.5 UGX
Currency used in Japan is Yen ( 100 JPY = 0.94 USD )
Currency used in Uganda is Uganda Shilling ( 1000 UGX = 0.27 USD )