Travel from Jordan to Albania
Albania visa requirement for Jordanian
Visa Required to travel to Albania for nationals of Jordan
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Albania
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Albania.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
Any visitor who holds a valid, multiple entry and previously used visa issued by a Schengen Area country, United States, or the United Kingdom can enter Albania without a visa for 90 days. Visa must have been used at least once before arrival to Albania. The visa exemption also applies to valid Green Card holders and holders of resident permits issued by a Schengen country for a maximum allowed stay of 90 days.:Visitors of Albanian ethnicity do not require a visa to enter Albania for a maximum allowed stay of 90 days within 180 days.:
Exchange Rate1 JOD = 155.78 ALL
Currency used in Jordan is Jordanian Dinar ( 1 JOD = 1.41 USD )
Currency used in Albania is Lek ( 100 ALL = 0.9 USD )