Travel from Jordan to Taiwan
Taiwan visa requirement for Jordanian
Visa Required to travel to Taiwan for nationals of Jordan
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Taiwan
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Taiwan for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Taiwan.
Exchange Rate1 JOD = 44.17 TWD
Currency used in Jordan is Jordanian Dinar ( 1 JOD = 1.41 USD )
Currency used in Taiwan is New Taiwan dollar ( 1 TWD = 0.03 USD )