- Passport of Kazakhstan
- Visa requirement for Kiribati
Travel from Kazakhstan to Kiribati
Kiribati visa requirement for Kazakhstani
Visa Required to travel to Kiribati for nationals of Kazakhstan
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Bookings : A round-trip flight reservations for Kiribati.
- Accomodation Bookings : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Kiribati for the duration of your visit.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate100 KZT = 0.38 AUD
Currency used in Kazakhstan is Tenge ( 100 KZT = 0.25 USD )
Currency used in Kiribati is Australian Dollar ( 1 AUD = 0.67 USD )