Travel from Kiribati to Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia visa requirement for Kiribati
Visa Required to travel to Saudi Arabia for nationals of Kiribati
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Saudi Arabia
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Appointment Booking : Appointment booking confirmation with the consulate of Saudi Arabia. Valid Appointment Letter of Saudi Visa Centre
- Invitation Letter : A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. An original invitation, issued by the Foreign Ministry in Saudi Arabia is required. The organization you are visiting in Saudi Arabia is responsible for obtaining the invitation.
Exchange Rate1 AUD = 2.52 SAR
Currency used in Kiribati is Australian Dollar ( 1 AUD = 0.67 USD )
Currency used in Saudi Arabia is Saudi Riyal ( 1 SAR = 0.26 USD )