Travel from Kyrgyzstan to Vanuatu
Vanuatu visa requirement for Kyrgyzstani
Visa Required to travel to Vanuatu for nationals of Kyrgyzstan
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Vanuatu
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Invitation Letter : A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. Return ticket or evidence of other arranged transport from Vanuatu within 120 days of arrival.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Vanuatu, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records Funds / income to support the applicant for duration of stay of 60,000 Vatu per month.
- Proof of Return : Proof that you have reasons to return to applicant's country such as: • A letter from your employer stating you plan to return to your job • Proof that you study at a school, college or university in your home country • Proof that you have immediate family members in your home country(photos, marriage certificates etc) • Proof that you can return home • Proof that you own a house or other major assets in your home country Evidence that you have a genuine intention to depart Vanuatu within 120 days.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Vanuatu for the duration of your visit. A proof of booking with an accredited tourism facility in Vanuatu
Exchange Rate1 KGS = 0.01 VUV
Currency used in Kyrgyzstan is Som ( 1 KGS = 0.01 USD )
Currency used in Vanuatu is Vatu ( 1 VUV = 1 USD )