Travel from Lebanon to USA
USA visa requirement for Lebanese
Visa Required to travel to USA for nationals of Lebanon
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for USA
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Appointment Booking : Appointment booking confirmation with the consulate of USA. Also need Visa Fee reciept along with DS-160 confirmation page
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Previous Visa : Previous visas if available. If you were previously in the United States, any documents attesting to your immigration or visa status.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave USA, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
- Proof of Return : Proof that you have reasons to return to applicant's country such as: • A letter from your employer stating you plan to return to your job • Proof that you study at a school, college or university in your home country • Proof that you have immediate family members in your home country(photos, marriage certificates etc) • Proof that you can return home • Proof that you own a house or other major assets in your home country
- Cover Letter : A cover letter with all needed details of the applicant, destinations and travel details. Same details should be provided for other members travelling with you.
- Financial documents : Any financial documents like FD, Shares, Mutual Funds, NSC, PPF, Property papers or any other financial documents in applicant's country.
Visa not required for holders of a Form I-512 (Authorization for Parole of an Alien into the United States"):Visa not required for passengers who are admitted to the United States on a visa and are returning to the United States after a visit for a maximum stay of 30 days to Canada, Mexico, or adjacent islands except Cuba:Obtainable online for non-immigrant visas (DS-160). However, the applicant must attend a scheduled interview at the nearest United States diplomatic mission:Printed visa authorization must be presented at the time of travel:Holders of F or J visas must present an endorsed SEVIS Form I-20MN. Form SEVIS I-20AB for M visa holders, and Form SEVIS DS-2019 for F or J visa holders:All visitors are fingerprinted upon entry:Passengers who have a criminal conviction record may be refused entry or transit:
Exchange Rate1000 LBP = 0.66 USD
Currency used in Lebanon is Lebanese Pound ( 1000 LBP = 0.66 USD )
Currency used in USA is US Dollar ( 1 USD = 1 USD )