Travel from Lesotho to Dominican Republic
Dominican Republic visa requirement for Lesotho
Visa Required to travel to Dominican Republic for nationals of Lesotho
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Dominican Republic
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Dominican Republic for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Dominican Republic.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Dominican Republic, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
- National Identity : A certified copy of your national identity card/s (other than your passport) of applicant's country. You must provide a copy of both sides of each card.
- Invitation Letter : A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. If invited by friend or relative, applicant must attach an invitation letter in Spanish which should be notarized and legalized by the Procuraduría General de la República Dominicana along with a copy of the Dominican ID (Cédula) or residence status of the Guarantor/Invitee.
Exchange Rate1 LSL = 3.37 DOP
Currency used in Lesotho is Loti ( 1 LSL = 0.06 USD )
Currency used in Dominican Republic is Dominican Peso ( 1 DOP = 0.01 USD )