- Passport of Luxembourg
- Visa requirement for Norway
Travel from Luxembourg to Norway
Norway visa requirement for Luxembourgish
No visa Required to travel to Norway for nationals of Luxembourg
Entry Recommendations (Visa free)
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Norway, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
- Travel Insurance : Travel insurance for Norway with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. If insurance covered by credit card, provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance, a copy of the credit card and the table of benefits. Insurance should cover at least EUR 30,000 and cost of repatriation for medical reasons.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Norway.
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Freedom of movement:ID card valid:
Exchange Rate1 EUR = 10.04 NOK
Currency used in Luxembourg is Euro ( 1 EUR = 1.1 USD )
Currency used in Norway is Norwegian Krone ( 1 NOK = 0.1 USD )