Travel from Malawi to Slovenia
Slovenia visa requirement for Malawian
Visa Required to travel to Slovenia for nationals of Malawi
Entry Recommendations (Schengen visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Slovenia
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Previous Passport : I any, provide a previous passport.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Slovenia.
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Cover Letter : A cover letter with all needed details of the applicant, destinations and travel details. Same details should be provided for other members travelling with you.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Slovenia for the duration of your visit.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant for the last 3 months. The statement must contain applicant's name as the account holder, accounts balances, and the date of the statement. Online printed statements has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials. Accounts should have sufficient funds to cover the stay in the Schengen Space.
- Travel Insurance : Travel insurance for Slovenia with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. If insurance covered by credit card, provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance, a copy of the credit card and the table of benefits. Insurance should cover at least EUR 30,000 and cost of repatriation for medical reasons.
Exchange Rate100 MWK = 0.11 EUR
Currency used in Malawi is Malawi Kwacha ( 100 MWK = 0.13 USD )
Currency used in Slovenia is Euro ( 1 EUR = 1.1 USD )