- Passport of Malaysia
- Visa requirement for Malta
Travel from Malaysia to Malta
Malta visa requirement for Malaysian
No visa Required to travel to Malta for nationals of Malaysia
Entry Recommendations (Visa free)
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Malta.
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Malta, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
- Travel Insurance : Travel insurance for Malta with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. If insurance covered by credit card, provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance, a copy of the credit card and the table of benefits. Insurance should cover at least EUR 30,000 and cost of repatriation for medical reasons.
90 days within any 180 day period in the Schengen Area:
Exchange Rate1 MYR = 0.21 EUR
Currency used in Malaysia is Malaysian Ringgit ( 1 MYR = 0.23 USD )
Currency used in Malta is Euro ( 1 EUR = 1.1 USD )