- Passport of Marshall Islands
- Visa requirement for Belgium
Travel from Marshall Islands to Belgium
Belgium visa requirement for Marshallese
No visa Required to travel to Belgium for nationals of Marshall Islands
Entry Recommendations (Visa free)
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Belgium, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
- Travel Insurance : Travel insurance for Belgium with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. If insurance covered by credit card, provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance, a copy of the credit card and the table of benefits. Insurance should cover at least EUR 30,000 and cost of repatriation for medical reasons.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Belgium.
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
90 days within any 180 day period in the Schengen Area:
Exchange Rate1 USD = 0.9 EUR
Currency used in Marshall Islands is US Dollar ( 1 USD = 1 USD )
Currency used in Belgium is Euro ( 1 EUR = 1.1 USD )