Travel from Marshall Islands to Kenya
Kenya visa requirement for Marshallese
nationals of Marshall Islands should apply for an online visa to travel to Kenya
Entry Recommendations (With E-visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Kenya
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Kenya for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Kenya.
Exchange Rate1 USD = 103.36 KES
Currency used in Marshall Islands is US Dollar ( 1 USD = 1 USD )
Currency used in Kenya is Kenyan Shilling ( 100 KES = 0.96 USD )