Travel from Marshall Islands to Turkey
Turkey visa requirement for Marshallese
Visa Required to travel to Turkey for nationals of Marshall Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Turkey
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa. Two photocopies of first and last page of passport
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Turkey for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Turkey.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials. Personal banks statement of last three months in original with sufficient funds (1lac and above)
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
- Travel Insurance : Proof of travel insurance for Turkey with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 USD = 5.83 TRY
Currency used in Marshall Islands is US Dollar ( 1 USD = 1 USD )
Currency used in Turkey is Turkish Lira ( 1 TRY = 0.17 USD )