- Passport of Micronesia
- Visa requirement for Kuwait
Travel from Micronesia to Kuwait
Kuwait visa requirement for Micronesian
Visa Required to travel to Kuwait for nationals of Micronesia
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Kuwait
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Kuwait for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Kuwait.
- Cover Letter : A cover letter with all needed details of the applicant, destinations and travel details. Same details should be provided for other members travelling with you.
Exchange Rate1 USD = 0.3 KWD
Currency used in Micronesia is US Dollar ( 1 USD = 1 USD )
Currency used in Kuwait is Kuwaiti Dinar ( 1 KWD = 3.28 USD )