- Passport of Nigeria
- Visa requirement for Uzbekistan
Travel from Nigeria to Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan visa requirement for Nigerian
Visa Required to travel to Uzbekistan for nationals of Nigeria
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Uzbekistan
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
- Invitation Letter : A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. An original invitation issued by the authorities of internal affairs of Uzbekistan
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Uzbekistan for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Uzbekistan.
Exchange Rate1 NGN = 23.77 UZS
Currency used in Nigeria is Naira ( 100 NGN = 0.27 USD )
Currency used in Uzbekistan is Uzbekistan Sum ( 1000 UZS = 0.1 USD )