Travel from Niue to Tanzania
Tanzania visa requirement for Niuean
Visa Required to travel to Tanzania for nationals of Niue
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Tanzania
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Tanzania.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket) Covering letter from a legally registered Institution/ Company if the visit is official or covering letter from an Individual who knows the applicant if the trip is personal, the letter must detail the purpose of visit and duration of stay of the prospective visitor
- Health Document : Proof of health requirements of Tanzania. A medical cetificate against yellow fever
Exchange Rate1 NZD = 1420.49 TZS
Currency used in Niue is New Zealand Dollar ( 1 NZD = 0.63 USD )
Currency used in Tanzania is Tanzanian Shilling ( 1000 TZS = 0.43 USD )