- Passport of North Macedonia
- Visa requirement for Liechtenstein
Travel from North Macedonia to Liechtenstein
Liechtenstein visa requirement for Macedonian
No visa Required to travel to Liechtenstein for nationals of North Macedonia
Entry Recommendations (Visa free)
- Travel Insurance : Travel insurance for Liechtenstein with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. If insurance covered by credit card, provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance, a copy of the credit card and the table of benefits. Insurance should cover at least EUR 30,000 and cost of repatriation for medical reasons.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Liechtenstein.
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Liechtenstein, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
90 days within any 180 day period in the Schengen Area:
Exchange Rate1 MKD = 0.01 CHF
Currency used in North Macedonia is Denar ( 1 MKD = 0.01 USD )
Currency used in Liechtenstein is Swiss Franc ( 1 CHF = 1 USD )