- Passport of Palau
- Visa requirement for Norway
Travel from Palau to Norway
Norway visa requirement for Palauan
No visa Required to travel to Norway for nationals of Palau
Entry Recommendations (Visa free)
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Norway, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
- Travel Insurance : Travel insurance for Norway with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. If insurance covered by credit card, provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance, a copy of the credit card and the table of benefits. Insurance should cover at least EUR 30,000 and cost of repatriation for medical reasons.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Norway.
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
90 days within any 180 day period in the Schengen Area:
Exchange Rate1 USD = 9.12 NOK
Currency used in Palau is US Dollar ( 1 USD = 1 USD )
Currency used in Norway is Norwegian Krone ( 1 NOK = 0.1 USD )