Travel from Panama to Taiwan
Taiwan visa requirement for Panamanian
nationals of Panama should apply for an online visa to travel to Taiwan
Entry Recommendations (With E-visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Taiwan
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Taiwan for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Taiwan.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Taiwan, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
Exchange Rate1 PAB = 31.33 TWD
Currency used in Panama is Balboa ( 1 PAB = 1 USD )
Currency used in Taiwan is New Taiwan dollar ( 1 TWD = 0.03 USD )