Travel from Papua New Guinea to Austria
Austria visa requirement for Papua New Guinean
Visa Required to travel to Austria for nationals of Papua New Guinea
Entry Recommendations (Schengen visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Austria
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Austria for the duration of your visit.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant for the last 3 months. The statement must contain applicant's name as the account holder, accounts balances, and the date of the statement. Online printed statements has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials. Accounts should have sufficient funds to cover the stay in the Schengen Space.
- Travel Insurance : Travel insurance for Austria with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. If insurance covered by credit card, provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance, a copy of the credit card and the table of benefits. Insurance should cover at least EUR 30,000 and cost of repatriation for medical reasons.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Austria.
- Previous Passport : I any, provide a previous passport.
- Cover Letter : A cover letter with all needed details of the applicant, destinations and travel details. Same details should be provided for other members travelling with you.
Exchange Rate1 PGK = 0.26 EUR
Currency used in Papua New Guinea is Kina ( 1 PGK = 0.29 USD )
Currency used in Austria is Euro ( 1 EUR = 1.1 USD )